[OSList] Let's Do it... Estonia here?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Thu Nov 28 05:39:20 PST 2013

Mikk – I do love you AND WHY have you not told us about the Let’s Do it
program? I can’t believe I just missed it. It is truly wonderful with lots
of opportunities for learning, I know. It also seems rather like what
Suzanne and Chuni did with Creative New Jersey and also what Phelim did with
the D&D program all around the UK. Multiple, connected OS’s for a purpose.
Tell us more!

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: