[OSList] OST Training

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Wed Nov 27 07:12:38 PST 2013

Giijs -- What you propose could be an interesting experiment, but based on a
similar (not the same) situation, I am not sure you would really like the
results. By doing a little Open Space every day, I think there are two
likely outcomes. It could be that the OS experience is so dominant that it
essentially hijacks everything else (people don't get "out" of Open Space
which produces difficulties for other approaches). Alternatively, the Open
Space is so fractured, being like Gaul divided into three pieces, that it
never really gets off the ground. I think your original idea is the best --
Open Space at the end for a whole day. This has been done lots of times
previously, although it does run the risk of producing comments like -- "OS
was wonderful, and exactly why did we waste all the other two days?" That's
happened.

ho

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org