[OSList] Wave Riding in OZ

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Nov 26 06:30:29 PST 2013

Chris – Wave Riding is a very new/old skill, practiced by the best of folks
over history. And the truth of the matter is that anybody can do it, but
first you have to give up that silly urge to control. For all the details
check out: “Wave Rider: Leadership for High Performance in a Self Organizing
World” It looks a lot like Open Space 24X7 J

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: