[OSList] sparking innovation from bottom

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Tue Nov 26 04:01:31 PST 2013

Dear Gijs,
is there a question here?
Are you suggesting we have such a system on this LIST?
Perhaps this is a good idea considering how low we are on innovation
from the bottom.
Cheers and greetings from a sunny winterday in Berlin and all the best
for your work in China... which reminds me, have you seen
> http://www.westkreuz-verlag.de/de/Practicing-Open-Space-Our-First-Ten-Years-E-Book

which also contains a chinese version (among german, english, french,
spanish and polish)of a CEO that has used OST for more than 10 years in
his outfit and what it did to it...talking about courage!
mmp