[OSList] Anyone from Estonia here?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 25 07:31:53 PST 2013

Mikk and his friends have been opening space for more than 10 years. They
even have translated the "User's Guide" into Estonian. So if your folks
think that Os would not fit into the Estonian world, you certainly couldn't
prove that by Mikk and his friends. On the other hand just about everyone,
all over the world seems to have a similar reaction when they first hear
about OS. Nothing new there, but when the try it, the results are always the
same: It works.

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to: