[OSList] Dancing with Shiva

Daniel Mezick dan at newtechusa.net
Fri Nov 22 12:11:54 PST 2013

Congrats Harrison, that TED talk a great piece of work.

A thing of beauty!

Now, I don't agree with much of Mao's stuff. Yet, that Mao guy seemed to
really get "it":

*"Everything under heaven is in utter chaos; the situation is
excellent." -- Mao Tse-tung*

Daniel Mezick, President

New Technology Solutions Inc.

(203) 915 7248 (cell)