[OSList] Dancing with Shiva

Diane Gibeault diane.gibeault at rogers.com
Tue Nov 19 15:35:54 PST 2013

Hi Harrison,
It's always a pleasure to hear you tell so well, the story that is the backbone of this important work.

I posted your talk on my web site (En & Fr) and will spread the word, e.g., OpenSpace Institute Canada web site, RFFO List and blog (a French OS network), Fr Ning OS etc.

For others who may want to post or circulate this in French, below is a French version (description and a link to your Youtube. I translated the description that appears on the Ted Talk and added date and place of your conference.
Thanks for this new useful tool.

Diane

Harrison Owen, auteur du Forum
Ouvert-OST - Vidéo 2013

 Présentation en anglais lors
d'une conférence
au New Jersey USA, septembre 2013

« Danser avec
Shiva »

Une exploration de
l’idée que tous les systèmes de façon inhérente s’auto-organisent
et que nous
travaillons peut-être trop fort.

Comment pouvons-nous
utiliser les moments de chaos
pour accroitre notre
propre créativité et productivité?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APD7oQ3xrSA  (vidéo en anglais)

Some of you may remember  that I gave a TEDX talk in September. It all took place on the New Jersey shore which had recently been decimated by Hurricane Sandy. So it seemed reasonable to talk about living in Chaos...productively. Or as I titled it – Dancing with Shiva. As you might expect, our collective experience in Open Space was pretty central to my piece. I have included the URL. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly had fun.