[OSList] 1st bOSONOS: (Basque Open Space on Open Space, #BOSONOS13). Feel like joining us? Bilbao (Europe) 21-23 Nov

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 06:27:46 PST 2013

Marvelous, Eleder.

Congratulations and good luck.

Maybe one of you would like, afterwords, to join our 1st PtOSonOS, November 30, in Lisbon.

Maybe some people from Valencia will come too ;-)

Regards

Artur

On Monday, November 11, 2013 1:28 PM, Eleder_BuM <eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com> wrote:

Hello, lovely people! How are you getting on with life?

Basque: Horra gonbidapena eta Iragarkia
Español: Texto de Invitación y Anuncio

The 1st bOSONOS (Basque Open Space on Open Space, bOSONOS13 on Twitter) is coming soon!

The 1st bOSONOS (Basque Open Space on Open Space, bOSONOS13 on Twitter) is coming soon!

Do you feel like gathering with a bunch of open spacenicksin Bilbao (Europe) in 2 weeks (21-23 Nov)? You´ll be very welcome! Great learning and growing opportunityjust for 30 #€. Find here the  invitation text.
Registrarion/INFO+: bosonos13 at gmail.com (just write a mail!) / (+0034) 638.733.223

Thanks for being there, thanks for sharing this info for with your contacts that may desire and could be coming, and thanks for the good vibes we are feeling from all of you.

Enjoy life!

Eleder

@Eleder_BuM    www.flowandshow.blogspot.com     http://in-fluyendo.blogspot.com.es   www.burumapak.blogspot.com

Badator #bOSONOS13, azken aldian iluioz beteta gaituen kontua. Asko ikasiko dugu eta ederra izango da! Horra gonbidapena eta Iragarkia! (versión ESP seguidita // ENG version below).

Izen-ematea (30 €?)/ INFO+: bosonos13 at gmail.com / 638.733.223

¡Ya llega #bOSONOS13, que nos hace desbordar de ilusión últimamente! La gozaremos aprendiendo más,...Texto de Invitación y Anuncio

Inscripción (30 €?)/ INFO+: bosonos13 at gmail.com / 638.733.223