[OSList] Open Space Learning Workshop - December 11-13, San Francisco USA

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Sun Nov 10 15:10:45 PST 2013

Kári - lots of love back to you. And to your husband and your child (happy birthday!).
And thank you for your kind recommendation. You know how I feel about how much you yourself - as an inquisitive, open learner and sharer - add to every co-learning environment - including this listserve.
I look forward to learning with and from you again in person at any next opportunity,
Lisa