[OSList] Dancing with Shiva

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Mon Nov 18 07:02:47 PST 2013

Some of you may remember  that I gave a TEDX talk in September. It all took
place on the New Jersey shore which had recently been decimated by Hurricane
Sandy. So it seemed reasonable to talk about living in Chaos...productively.
Or as I titled it - Dancing with Shiva. As you might expect, our collective
experience in Open Space was pretty central to my piece. I have included the
URL. I hope you enjoy it. I certainly had fun.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=APD7oQ3xrSA

Harrison

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org