[OSList] The Brand of Open Space, experiences from the unConference.

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Sat Nov 16 14:33:10 PST 2013

I was thinking about the reputation of one of our sister brands the
"unconference"

To start with, I think that we as a "Brand" and doing Open Space have
benefited enormously by having Harrison Owen as a gatekeeper to what
it constitutes to have an Open Space.

The sparking of this post came from a blog post by Mitch Joel from
early last year. Where he expands upon what an unConference is not.
These are also true fro Open Space.

see: http://www.twistimage.com/blog/archives/the-death-of-the-unconference/

I will also post the blog text here:

--