[OSList] Open Space Training

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Tue Nov 5 02:31:16 PST 2013

Dear Open Space Community

I have been asked by several interested people here in my small
hometown to host a training that would build confidence for sponsors
and facilitators in the use of Open Space.

I plan to make this a yearly event here and give freely the material I
generate. Althow I will have it all in my small local language
(Icelandic), then this material could be translated to other
languages. I plan to host my first Icelandic Open Space Training class
in mid January 2014.

To help me, then I would like some suggestions and material that I
could use for this training project. Any small thing is welcome.

With best regards
Kári