[OSList] Open Space games or education reform or conscious evolution?

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Fri Nov 1 06:31:47 PDT 2013

Thanks Eric!

ho

Harrison Owen

7808 River Falls Dr.

Potomac, MD 20854

USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)

Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093

(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com

www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)

From: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Eric
Sent: Friday, November 01, 2013 12:27 AM
To: World wide Open Space Technology email list
Subject: [OSList] Open Space games or education reform or conscious evolution?

It's coming full-circle . . . . relearning, or unlearning what we all think we know. . .

It's about time,

Enjoy this article about New educational methods . . . researched from MIT to Berkeley. .

BEST of all:

"Teachers provide prompts, not answers, and then they step aside so students can teach themselves and one another. They are creating ways for children to discover their passion—and uncovering a generation of geniuses in the process."