[OSList] Gymnasiums

Chris Corrigan chris at chriscorrigan.com
Fri May 31 16:55:02 PDT 2013

I love Gyms for Open Space...just exactly the right kind of room for 200
people to do their work and every community has one.

For acoustical challenges, use a PA and speak slowly and clearly.  During
the conversations, invite people to get close together.

I have tried using dividers for spaces in gyms and it is sometimes more
trouble than it's worth, but your milage may vary.

Chris

On Fri, May 31, 2013 at 4:05 PM, Dawn Ellison <ihc.dawn at mac.com> wrote:

> Dear OS Colleagues,
>
> I am hosting an Open Space with hopefully 150 participants in a Gymnasium.
> I am really concerned about acoustics and want to know if there is a good
> way to deal with this.
> Has anyone had a good experience with this?
>
>  Dawn Ellison, MD, CPC
> 612-839-4662
> Coach, Physician, Host and Process Artist
> www.influencinghealthcare.com

---
CHRIS CORRIGAN
Facilitation - Training - Process Design
Open Space Technology

Site: http://www.chriscorrigan.com

*Upcoming workshops*

Authentic Leadership In Action<http://aliainstitute.org/blog/track/2013-aoh/> -
Halifax, NS, Canada
*Designing Strategic Change from the Inside Out*
June 16 - 21, 2013

Art of Hosting <http://aohrivendell.withtank.com/> - Participatory
Leadership and Social Collaboration
November 11-14, 2013, Bowen Island, BC, Canada.
*

Upcoming Art of Hosting in Toronto, Montreal, Chicago and San Francisco.
Email me for more information.