[OSList] HO walking the circle in the Already Always Open Space / Dance

Thomas Herrmann thomas at openspaceconsulting.com
Tue May 28 15:58:24 PDT 2013

Thanks dear Harrison
Enjoyed reading your words. I love opening space, and am fortunate to do it often. I was particularly inspired to think of it like a dance - will test to create those paths by more random walking, sounds fun! I've usually walked around the circle and every now and then to the center. Tomorrow I'll dance more, to see how it feels…

Actually, tomorrow I will facilitate a follow up meeting after an in-house OST training last december, where people who are/have been on social welfare learnt OST. They then arranged a large gathering where social workers and their clients met to find better ways to cooperate in the Malmö, the 3rd city largest city in Sweden.

I just glanced through the evaluation from the training - where they were invited to share what they've experienced/learnt - my eyes got stuck on: That I have a value!
That is pretty good feedback on a training…

OST is spreading quickly over here. I will facilitate another in-house training in June here in Sweden and one in Norway in August.

Talking about random walking, this was random sharing - just inspired before bedtime, already longing for tomorrow
All the best to you all
Thomas