[OSList] John Engle Co-director Receives Lifetime Achievement Award!

John Engle john at haitipartners.org
Thu May 23 06:42:17 PDT 2013

Thank you Chris, Suzanne, Joanne, Lisa, Christine, Peggy and others that i know i'm forgetting who have written such kind and affirming words. I'm grateful to you!

This network, which i got involved with in the early 90's has been source of incredible inspiration, meaningful friendships and so much knowledge.

With deep gratitude,

John

Learn more about how we're creating social businesses toward funding quality education.
John Engle - On the ground regular updates at http://www.haitipartners.org/the-blog/

Co-Director
Mobile: 202-236-6532 and 011.509.3136.6495
US Office:  772.539.8521