[OSList] Read/update/comment on WOSonOS notes NOW!

Lisa Heft lisaheft at openingspace.net
Wed May 22 15:58:31 PDT 2013

Hi, Ben and Aaron - it will take me a bit more time to complete and
enter my notes - both because of client deadlines and because I did
not have time to do so at the conference. So I am one of these people
who says 'please don't freeze the notes too soon and I promise to
float mine in very soon...'
If a briefing book means a Book of Proceedings - I think that is what
you are talking about.
PS YOU. are fabulous, Ben and Aaron. And it was super to have met and
shared thoughts and ideas with you.
My OSLIST friends - you will love playing with these two, as many of
you already are.
Off I go to my client projects, with a deep bow to Ben, Aaron, Devon
and all of you who designed for, held space for, invited, improvised,
explored and facilitated the use of technology partnered with dialogue
at the WOSonOS (and before and after)...
Lisa