[OSList] My best wishes to WOSonOS 2013

JL Walker jlwalker at terra.cl
Tue May 21 16:54:39 PDT 2013

And here goes some pictures from my journey to Costa Rica.

I'm feeling so proud about the experience.

And this is only because of the existence of this wonderful community!

Thanks a lot to all,

Juan Luis

<https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201142506942641.1073741825.1168
673433&type=1>
https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10201142506942641.1073741825.11686
73433&type=1

Hope that you can all see it, and if not tell me please!