[OSList] WOSonOS 2014/2015/2016 invitations

Kári Gunnarsson kari.gunnarsson at simnet.is
Mon May 20 10:31:11 PDT 2013

Invitations full of wonder. Perhaps we have the chart in front of the horse.

I do not see the invitations to next years wosonos as some resolution
from our current discussions, but more of a invitation to continue the
celebration of our common growth from the years past and future.

Is it essential to do the next years invitations at the end of the
event, we could just as easily do it at the beginning and use the Open
Space to work with our hopes and sorrows where we can sleep on it and
open more discussion in the morning news of the second day if needed.

--
Kári Gunnarsson
kari at openspace.is
gsm: +354 8645189