[OSList] Rough little video of HO walking the circle in the Already Always Open Space

Eleder_BuM eleder.aurtenetxe at gmail.com
Mon May 20 01:20:07 PDT 2013

Thanks Christy, would you let us in the OSLIST know about the transcription
too?
We would appreciate it so much!

best wishes!

Eleder

pd. Wosonos in Bilbao? This is a big dream. Maybe one day,... and I like it
remaining as an unrealized dream, a vacuum that can always keep one full
of  joy, just sitting and dreaming about it.... In the meanwhile we have
#Wosonos2014 in Belgrade, and that sounds quite near home,...
Congratulations Jasmina and all the practitioners of the world!