[OSList] Orphaning the Top Table and the Power of the Circle

Jon Harvey jon at jonharveyassociates.co.uk
Mon May 20 00:07:21 PDT 2013

And thus the #ukosonos begins. Looking forward to seeing everyone at
Lauderdale House v soon.

Just thought of running a session on guerilla action & stealth open space.
Will anyone join me?

So, got tea, coffee, milk & food to share. Come Paul, come all to our UK
reprise of #WOSONOS in North London

Great greetings to all in Florida as you wend your way homewards.

Atb

Jon