[OSList] WOSonOS 2014/2015/2016 invitations

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 15:16:38 PDT 2013

That's ok. Not a big deal.

AFS

________________________________
 From: Harold Shinsato <harold at shinsato.com>
To: Artur Silva <arturfsilva at yahoo.com>; World wide Open Space Technology email list <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
Sent: Sunday, May 19, 2013 9:09 PM
Subject: Re: [OSList] WOSonOS 2014/2015/2016 invitations

Artur,

Sorry - just got your email. The consensus acceptance of
      invitation was to Serbia for WOSonOS 2014.

It's gotten quite late so I think everything else will need to
      wait.

    Harold

On 5/19/13 2:04 PM, Artur Silva wrote:

Harols. I am trying to follow the discussions, buit the sound is very bad. I can understand almost nothing.

>Gerard (that is not from Spain) made the offer of Spain, in the name of what Spanish community of facilitators? Ian is not Spanish, if I understand well. I don't know any facilitator in Spain except Eleder (Basque country).Can you please ask that.
>
>Artur

                    - there are posts to twitter with tag #wosonos2013.

>Serbia, Jasmina Nikolic
>Spain, Ian Barber
>Mexico, Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring
>China, QingHua Song, Hulu Chen
>Dallas, TX - Devon Morris
>Chicago, IL - Devon Morris
>Virtual WOSonOS - Devon Morris
>
>The conversation continues.
>
>On the floor from St. Petersburg, Florida, USA -
                    WOSonOS 2013.

>    Love,
>    Harold
>
>On 5/19/13 1:05 PM, Michael Herman wrote:
>
>interesting, thanks, and... got names to go with these, harold?
>>

>>--
>>
>>Michael Herman
>>Michael Herman Associates
>>312-280-7838 (mobile)
>>
>>http://MichaelHerman.com
>>http://OpenSpaceWorld.org
>>

>>On Sun, May 19, 2013 at 1:56 PM, Harold Shinsato <harold at shinsato.com> wrote:
>>
>>This might be crazy - but I thought I would post the invitations.
>>>
>>>Serbia - 2014
>>>Spain - 2014 or 2015
>>>Mexico - 2015
>>>China - 2015 or 2016
>>>Dallas, TX, USA - 2019
>>>Chicago, IL - 2020
>>>Virtual WOSonOS - 2025
>>>
>>>If you have input on this - you might try to
                            post it to OSList but you might also check
                            into the live streaming as a comment.
                            http://www.ustream.tv/channel/wosonos

>>>--
>>>Harold Shinsato