[OSList] WOSonOS 2014/2015/2016 invitations

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Sun May 19 13:04:12 PDT 2013

Harols. I am trying to follow the discussions, buit the sound is very bad. I can understand almost nothing.

Gerard (that is not from Spain) made the offer of Spain, in the name of what Spanish community of facilitators? Ian is not Spanish, if I understand well. I don't know any facilitator in Spain except Eleder (Basque country).Can you please ask that.

Artur