[OSList] Holding the space at WOSonOS

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Sun May 19 02:44:20 PDT 2013

Dear Michelle, I know you were where you needed to be. We felt your
presence and spirit and that of many other OS colleagues.

Yesterday was quiet, peaceful and beautiful with its own special rhythm.
The evening for many led to a beach trip and a spectacular sunset.

Today with a mix of sadness and deep gratitude, we embark on our last day.

Thank you for being with us. Check out the virtual marketplace and join in,
or stay in touch by reading the google docs or checking the live stream.

A deep bow to Access Queen whose presence and multifaceted role adds so
very much to the magic of WOSonOS beyond the global marketplace and silent
auction. Lisa's presence is an expression of love and inclusion. Thank you!

Looking forward to today however it unfolds. Suzanne