[OSList] Rough little video of HO walking the circle in the Already Always Open Space

Christy cdleee at gmail.com
Thu May 16 00:36:59 PDT 2013

Wow, Toke, your kind greeting is so synchronistic! - I was thinking of you just this morning, sending our mutual friend Bruce Takata a link to your page about Warrior of the Heart! Which led me to recall your wise advice about holding the heart center in my work at Bastyr. I am feeling it's time to shift the work I am doing there, to focus more on tending to the relationships from the inside, but not quite sure yet how I will go about it.

How are you? It was lovely to read your harvests from the very fresh and potent work in Africa - it seems that part of the world has a lot of heart and meaningfulness for you.

All the best, dear Toke, and hope to see you one of these days not too far off,
Love, Christy

Sent from my iPhone