[OSList] Virtual "Tapas Menu" for WOSonOS 2013

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Tue May 14 22:45:06 PDT 2013

Standing on the shoulders of giants are we!  So much wisdom coming to
Florida, Some like Lisa Heft have arrived already. Her training started
today with this beautiful mix of Millennials and many others who love Open
Space. The video cameras were rolling and smart phones clicking photo after
photo. Magic in the room for sure. The diversity is already at play...from
Haiti, from Germany and Serbia, from Taiwan and tonight Australia, from
Montana and Pennsylvania (arriving after a 24-hour drive straight), Canada
is in the room and many from Florida too. Around 50 people... all the right
people!  I cannot even imagine what it will be like by Friday, Saturday and
Sunday. Already there is such a purposefulness around the future, around
politics and community, leadership and sustainability.  Meaty topics indeed
and this was just the training.

With great enthusiasm and a tad of trepidation, we invite you to keep your
eyes peeled on our website as we try to bring the spirit of this WOSonOS
more palpably to each of you, virtually. If you can, please join in!  There
are so many who want you to experience a bit of the magic from where you
are including Ben, Aaron (a USFSP student), Doris (a new colleague friend
passionate about Open Space) and others too.

Thank you Cecilia, Pablo, Juan Luis, Eva Svensson, Jonathan Coe, Elder,
Spark, Artur and others for your kind wishes. We are ready, supremely
grateful, hugely excited. A Special Reunion indeed and also Important Work
with many starting their career who want to transform the world a bit or a
lot.  And there will be many cheering them on, offering wise counsel with
lots of listening and with hearts singing as we agelessly connect and
share.

Suzanne

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group