[OSList] How to assess the effectiveness of an OS Meeting.

Andrew Rixon andrew at babelfishgroup.com
Fri May 3 06:44:57 PDT 2013

Hi Keith and others,

Here's something I wrote a while ago about how to use Networks to evaluate
an OS...

http://www.babelfishgroup.com/files/Measuring%20a%20successful%20meeting.pdf

If you're interested in the tool of How-to you can grab a free 5 day email
course from: http://www.practicalsnacoaching.com

Warm regards,
Andrew

--