[OSList] Ang.: OS and conflict

eiwor@gatewayc.com eiwor at gatewayc.com
Thu May 30 01:21:42 PDT 2013

Dear Hege, I am smiling when I read your mail. When is the church not in conflict? I would advice you to talk to Cia Brinkåker, another GC trainer. She has worked in the church most of her life and is now working with youth in a small parish in southern Sweden. You can find her through the GC list or on Facebook.
Good luck
Eiwor

Skickat från min HTC