[OSList] Ang.: Ayuda para OST. Open Space help please

eiwor@gatewayc.com eiwor at gatewayc.com
Wed May 29 22:11:29 PDT 2013

Hi Patricio, it is a great task you have undertaken. I am very interested to see the results. One thing struck me, your first question: are individuals able to self-organize when subjected to an unstructured context?
I think this question could be formulated different, because OST is a highly structured context. It is only a different strucure, just as chaos which is also structured but in a different way than how we think about structure. One of my best memories is from an OST with older people, where one of the women, aged around 75, came to me afterwards and thanked me for the wonderful structure, so simple and yet so clear.
Good luck with your thesis.
Eiwor

Skickat från min HTC