[OSList] Your vote to bring self-organization into German universities

Frauke Godat frauke.godat at googlemail.com
Wed May 22 08:50:54 PDT 2013

Dear all,
The voting closes at midnight CET today and we need your vote in an online
competition for financing a sustainability education project - using the
format of MOOC (Mass Open Online Course).

The School of Sustainability of the University of Kiel intends to create an
open online course that helps people to plan and implement their own change
projects for sustainable development and social entrepreneurship. We have
applied for finance in a competition of the Stifterverband (this is a big
German foundation). Projects will be selected for funding partly based on
online voting.

Please give us your vote on the following page (sorry the course
information is in German).
https://moocfellowship.org/submissions/changeprojekte-planen-nachhalti
ge-entwicklung-durch-social-entrepreneurship

In order to vote please select the green button "Abstimmen", choose the
file card "Mit Email", enter a valid email address and a password and
select "Registrieren". Doing this, you have voted already. Your email
address is used only to make sure you can't give more than one vote for
each project. Or you can also switch the website to English in the upper
right corner ;-)

Please forward this email to friends and repost the link on Facebook and
Twitter.

Thank you! Frauke and the YooWeeDoo Changemaker Team
P.S.: And who knows, we might be weaving an online Open Space into this
course ;-)

Frauke Godat

Social Entrepreneurship & Service Learning

PerLe - Projekt erfolgreiches Lehren und Lernen

Christian-Albrechts-Universität zu Kiel

Koboldstr. 4

24118 Kiel, Germany

Telefon: +49 (0)431 / 880-5945