[OSList] More Online OST in written form - is it possible?

Anna Christine Christensen acc at proaktivcoaching.dk
Tue May 14 03:46:44 PDT 2013

Thank you so much, Kari and Lucas, for your feedback. I would love to hear
about the solution you end up with, Kari! I checked out your YouTube video,
Lucas, and I think it is a wonderful tool you have developed. For this
purpose, though, I think it is probably too technical for the people who
will be involved, and I am not sure form what I see on the video whether it
can keep an OST-like creative, open conversation going. It seems to be more
focused.

Does anyone know about the web-OST-system that had apparently been
developed? And whether it caters for a written OST?

I would be really happy for more input from anyone else who has tried
something like this!

Best wishes - not least to all of you in Florida! Wish I could join you!

Anna Christine