[OSList] The Art of Possibility and Radical Appreciation

Christine Whitney Sanchez christine at innovationpartners.com
Sun May 5 20:13:36 PDT 2013

“Our goal should be to live life in radical amazement. ....get up in the morning and look at the world in a way that takes nothing for granted. Everything is phenomenal; everything is incredible; never treat life casually.
- Abraham Joshua Heschel

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*
Dear Open Space Friends,

Have you ever wondered how to bring a greater sense of possibility and power into every moment of your work and your life?  Would you like to increase your positive impact in the world?

I am thrilled to invite you to join two of my favorite people --Tova Averbuch and Peggy Holman -- and me for a 3-day adventure in engaging possibilities, power and impact: The Art of Possibility and Radical Appreciation near Jerusalem, Israel on July 8-10, 2013: www.engagingpossibilities.com .

Grounded in the worldview of Appreciative Inquiry, we offer you an opportunity to be part of an international group that could change your mindset and your practice when working with groups and human systems of all sorts.

Appreciative Inquiry is a philosophy, process and ultimately a life practice focused on amplifying the best of what is and bringing to life the best of what can be.  Whether you are new to Appreciative Inquiry or already practicing, this workshop will support you to take your next step in with more confidence and clarity.  And you will meet some wonderful people along the way.

So if you have ever considered visiting Israel, let this be the inspiration to make the trip.

Thanks for passing this invitation along to people in your network who might be interested.

For more information visit our site at www.engagingpossibilities.com or contact me at christine at innovationpartners.com.

Hope to see you in Israel.

Warm wishes from a warm Phoenix evening,

Christine

Christine Whitney Sanchez, Partner
Innovation Partners International
Phoenix, AZ, USA  +1.480.759.0262