[OSList] entrepreneurs in open space

doug ost at footprintsinthewind.com
Wed May 1 14:24:56 PDT 2013

A postscript to this event report:

I got a voice mail last night from one of the participants. She said
that several of her cohorts and she had decided to use a "pop-up" store
in downtown to share store space together. Without the help of the OST
Saturday, she said, "we never would have figured it out."

                        :- Doug. Germann

PS: a pop-up store is a presently vacant store front that the City has arranged to make available to start ups for a few
months or so; thus the stores "pop up," run for a while, and perhaps gestate a continuing lively business in town.