[OSList] Conversation with Tricia

paul levy paul at cats3000.net
Fri Mar 29 14:16:21 PDT 2013

Tricia

I'd also suggest people also go in spirals, they go backwards as well as
forwards and they experience past and future too, not only now. It's messy
and its wonderful.

But most of all it is improvisation born of imagination, inspiration
and intuition that opens space.

And even space itself is a glorious mystery - it doesn't only open - it
also involves, shifts, and dances.

Practically this means that space opens not only for content but also for
process. So, improvise by serving the community on the day and in the
moment.

Paul