[OSList] Taste of Self Organising in 45 mins

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Thu Mar 28 05:09:38 PDT 2013

Dear Brendan,
here is what will happen next:
so many requests for os-events in about everyone of the 35 schools and
many more that heard about this wizzard and probably a call for a
training so that school people can help each other with os in befriended
schools... or perhaps something that you NEVER expected!

I think os-work in schools is one of the most rewarding (kids are grand
at this) and sustainable "interventions" (everyone has to go to school).
To me, it does not fit the "regional" approach but something similar
"institutional/community" approach: not only are young people exposed,
but teachers, school administrators, janitors, caterers, parents,
neighbors, in Berlin also teachers from schools that send their kids to
highschools in the neighborhood, staff of businesses and other
organisations where kids intern... on and on, you got, in that sense, a
microcosm of society meeting at os-events in schools...

I really liked your "Theme", not something you or someone else thunk up
about school problems but right on that which they just heard and
experienced, brilliant.

Have a great day
mmp