[OSList] Electronic Open Space

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Wed Mar 27 09:31:46 PDT 2013

Yes, Tricia, that's whats been coming into my thoughts today.  How to
create a Vortex/Matrix of what works as a way for bridging
theory/experience.  Both are essential and visualizations work better than
words often especially when Pointing during an emerging process - but a
format like you mention might be a way of Mapping it as it unfolds and we
co-create it.  Hmmm nice.  Skye Send it along please. Skye

Quote from Norm -  "There is nothing messier than a bunch of facts without
a theory."  And perhaps we could say also there's nothing messier than a
theory disconnected from truth of what works known out of experience.