[OSList] Electronic Open Space

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Wed Mar 27 08:08:55 PDT 2013

This is awesome HO and Jon!

I will continue to post notes on the OS list - notes from this week' skype
coming soon :)

We are planning to continue the Village Care/OS in cultural contexts skypes
- Skye will be updating us on topic and plans for next call.

AND I am inspired to try out the padlet!....Jon, your ears must have been
ringing, as Suzanne mentioned you on our skype and probably has already
been in contact.

This could be a cool tool for ongoing visual collaborations. Anyone want to
try it for brainstorming an action plan for scaling the Village Care model?
we could then share the link with the OS list - what you think HO, muddying
waters?

Along these lines, after I attended a collaborative circles online OS, I
cooked up some thoughts on a method for "whole systems collaboration for
social enterprise development" that uses both virtual and face to face
interactions and OS.

If anyone is interested in learning more about this concept, let me know
and I can share my rough draft!

I am working on recruiting my friend who runs a social enterprise business
plan competition with the William James Foundation as a partner.

--
Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942