[OSList] OSLIST Archives (was Conversations with David (retitled)

Artur Silva arturfsilva at yahoo.com
Tue Mar 26 07:49:13 PDT 2013

________________________________
 From: Harrison Owen <hhowen at verizon.net>
To: 'World wide Open Space Technology email list' <oslist at lists.openspacetech.org>
Sent: Monday, March 25, 2013 8:01 PM
Subject: [OSList] Conversations with David (retitled)

Thanks Tricia! Great to have this summary here on OSLIST. I know there are lots of other electronic venues (Google Docs, etc) that are better/sexier/whatever – but having something HERE accomplishes two very useful things, I think. First, it makes it easily available to the global OS community – some of whom are still running on Dial-up and don’t have all the newest bells and whistles. Secondly, having a place on OSLIST insures that the discussion will automatically become a part of the large and growing Archives of the OS experience. I forget how many years we’ve got going now, but it more than a few – and it is all searchable.  (...)

Since December 1996...

Regards

Artur