[OSList] Open Space in Regional Programs (Retitled)

Harrison Owen hhowen at verizon.net
Tue Mar 26 06:01:26 PDT 2013

Kari -- I think you may have initiated another needed conversation, and if
so -- then my "re-title" makes sense. Open Space in regional programs has in
fact been an ongoing occupation. It may be that there has developed some
common experience that could be usefully shared. I think particularly of
Chuni and her work in New Jersey (USA) about creativity, Phelim and his work
all over the UK about theatre, and also Mrs. Song in China. It may be that
Open Space is just Open Space wherever -- or maybe there is something
special when you are working on a regional basis? I don't know. Both Phelim
and Chuni are on OSLIST, so maybe they could add something. As for Mrs.
Song, English is not her cup of tea, but you could catch up with her in St.
Petersburg for WOSONOS. She is planning on making the trip with some
associates -- If she can make it from China, Iceland can't be that far away
:-)

Harrison

Harrison Owen
7808 River Falls Dr.
Potomac, MD 20854
USA

189 Beaucaire Ave. (summer)
Camden, Maine 04843

Phone 301-365-2093
(summer)  207-763-3261

www.openspaceworld.com
www.ho-image.com (Personal Website)
To subscribe, unsubscribe, change your options, view the archives of OSLIST
Go to:http://lists.openspacetech.org/listinfo.cgi/oslist-openspacetech.org