[OSList] Village Care skype III - 1pm EST today!

Tricia Chirumbole tricia at investorswithoutborders.net
Mon Mar 25 08:13:47 PDT 2013

Hi Adriana!

Looks like we will be deferring our call until we can find a time that
works for David.

That being said, the 1pm EDT time (Eastern Daylight Time) is the third
option on the doodle poll survey. It is the East coast of the US, 3 hours
ahead of Los Angeles time (which is Pacific time)...

...the doodle survey SHOULD be converting to everyone's proper time zone,
my apologies for referencing the time in my zone and not telling you which
option on the poll it was.

Can someone confirm whether or not the recent doodle survey is converting
time zones? Thank you in advance :))))

For any conversions, you can try a site like this:
http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html

Sorry for the confusion! I will figure out how to make this clear for next
time!

Tricia Chirumbole
US: +1-571-232-0942
Skype: tricia.chirumbole