[OSList] Follow-Up and Flow in Open Space

paul levy paul at cats3000.net
Sat Mar 23 12:33:04 PDT 2013

Ah but Harrison. They didn't start talking at all. Talking was going on
before the space opened. It was already rolling out. Your story indicates
to me that their conversation was heading forwards into history.

Sometimes let it roll out. Sometimes let the roll out happen earlier. Why
fix a rule? People don't always start talking when space opens. It's just
that opening space helps that talk.

Usually opening space opens out the ongoing story.

My original post was simply suggesting that instead of doing action
planning at the end - if you must shove it in - then why not earlier or
even before ?

And yes to letting it roll out. Of course.

Paul