[OSList] What are your thoughts on venue size selection?

Diana Larsen diana at futureworksconsulting.com
Thu Mar 21 16:19:12 PDT 2013

Koos,

I have used that little calculator so many times! It's time I mentioned publicly how much I appreciate you for sharing it with the community! Thank you so much.

And, Kari, it's a great tool and a great gift to all of us.

Best,
Diana

Diana Larsen
http://futureworksconsulting.com
Sent from my iPad. Please excuse typos & other fumble fingered effects.