[OSList] Community for the Rest of Us: Knitting Neighbors Together

Skye Hirst skyeh at autognomics.org
Wed Mar 20 09:46:37 PDT 2013

Yeah!! - I lived in NYC for 20 years in a 4 story brownstone - 8
apartments. I moved there from Mo, a little farm town.  No one knew anyone
in the building.  i invited everyone to a breakfast - they all came. We
stayed knowing each other for years - and doing much of what you imagined
here. it's not rocket science, but intention helps a lot.  Yes, yes, yes.
Thanks for reminding me of this. Skye