[OSList] Open Space for Palestinian refugee women

Brendan McKeague mckeaguebrendan at gmail.com
Mon Mar 18 01:19:37 PDT 2013

This is wonderful Claudia - such clear illustrations of how Open Space works so beautifully as 'a practice of peace'.

The older (not necessarily any wiser) I become, the more I feel drawn to engage with the promotion, expansion and practice of this life-giving legacy of Harrison's.

Keep the stories coming - they are food for the soul and evidence of the power of our narrative that peace is a process and that we are, individually and collectively, engaged in shifting the paradigm on our planet.

Cheers
Brendan
(refuelled by yesterday's celebration of St Patrick's Day!)