[OSList] Confirm David Gwenlinkel skype chat

Linda Stevenson stevenson8899 at msn.com
Sun Mar 17 09:37:50 PDT 2013

I can do 11 pdt on Monday. Linda
 From: david at villagecare.com
To: oslist at lists.openspacetech.org
Date: Sun, 17 Mar 2013 09:17:46 -0700
Subject: Re: [OSList] Confirm David Gwenlinkel skype chat

Hello,I didn’t realize the time on my doodle view was Eastern Daylight Time, I was assuming it was pacific time. Can you clarify? I can see about shifting my schedule. David Glenwinkel From: oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org [mailto:oslist-bounces at lists.openspacetech.org] On Behalf Of Tricia Chirumbole