[OSList] Invitación en Español: WOSonOS 2013 - May 16-19,2013 - St. Petersburg Florida

Suzanne Daigle sdaigle4 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 15 16:33:42 PDT 2013

Merci, Gracias, Thank you!

Be prepared to be surprised! It is so wonderful when people jump in to
welcome others by translating our invitation (Thank You Cecilia) or sharing
the most beautiful childhood  story and the experience of a WOSonOS (Thank
you Chuni).

And yes, I assure you, our visitors will love the azure waters, the soft
beach sand, the sunset, beautiful city strolls, and the captivating Open
Space conversations. St. Petersburg and all of us here are counting the day
until you arrive.

Suzanne and an excited host team

Suzanne Daigle
NuFocus Strategic Group