[OSList] Tension Rising

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Wed Mar 13 11:58:01 PDT 2013

Chris: YES thank you that is exactly the way I did my training in Paris it
was 1-3 march so i just happend. I adressed the endless questions as
resistences of the group so I asked them to trust me and them and to jump
into the experiences and if was amasing!! It was just so much better!!!
So I get perfectly what you say and I agree 100% .
I will try to coach this person if I can and to let go if I cannot. I know
this OS will be great!
Adriana