[OSList] Tension Rising

Lourdes Adriana Diaz-Berrio Doring adriana at diazberrio.com
Wed Mar 13 10:22:36 PDT 2013

Suzanne: Thank you,  you are experienced so you understand better than I do
because this is my first time in this type of process. I facilitated other
types of OS more as my incharge of the whole thing ...and facing only (!)
my own emotions...but Harrisson gave a very nice message I feel so grateful
for it!!!
And is going your process there in the Florida wosonos team organisation?
Anxiety? Streeses? exitment? Joy? Fun?
All of this I immagine!
...and even more going on!
I am right?