[OSList] Zweiter Berline open space Stammtisch 2013

Michael M Pannwitz mmpannwitz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 11 01:14:38 PDT 2013

...if you are in Berlin,  Thomas, I will be honored to convene an
extraordinary Stammtisch on any day... this holds for all or any of you!!
Off to the Leipzig Book Fair to promote the E-Book version of the German
version of "Dont Just Do Something, Stand There!" and "The Practice of
Peace"

Cheers
mmp