[OSList] OSList Confirming Skype chat with David Glenwinkel

Celia Bray CEO Omni One celia.bray at omni-one-consulting.com
Sun Mar 10 12:29:17 PDT 2013

Hi everyone

I just looked at the Doodle link and it seems that the most people can skype
on Monday 11th at 8pm Nairobi time (I think that is right). So I am
confirming that is when we can talk with David.

I need to create a skype group so please either add me celia.bray1 or send
me your skype name ASAP so I can create the group in good time. I need
everyone's numbers at least 1 hour before the scheduled call. We don't want
to waste time with logistics so let's get organised. MY only insecurity is
that we get the time zones right. I notice Doodle has a wonderful time zone
converter which is fabulous!!

Thanks and speak to you in 24 hours.

Peace

Celia Bray

CEO

Omni One Ltd

Peace, Enterprise and Community Development

P  +254 735 191 344

E  celia.bray at omni-one-consulting.com

W www.omni-one-consulting.com

OmniC84a-A08aT06a-Z

'The best way to predict the future is to create it' Peter Druker